An exciting and rare opportunity exists for a Digital Sales & Partnerships Manager and E-Commerce Coordinator to join the Gritty Pretty team.
DIGITAL SALES & PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
Reporting to the company director, the Digital Sales and Partnerships Manager will represent and commercially develop all of Gritty Pretty’s platforms (blog, digital magazine and e-commerce).
This role requires excellent communication skills to drive a high level of proactive new business development opportunities at agency and client level, in addition to building, nurturing and developing existing internal and external relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Sell and grow advertising, partnership and native content campaigns across Gritty Pretty’s platforms including blog, digital magazine, social and e-store
- Generate new and maintain existing business
- Understand client needs and effectively solutions
- Work closely with the company director to create commercial strategies
- Collaborate with the editorial team on building long term relationships with clients and customers
- Work collaboratively on all briefs, new business pitches, proactive revenue
opportunities, and campaign maintenance and event activations
You must have:
- Proven track record of sales excellence and ability meet large monthly revenue targets and business KPIs
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in influencing decision makers
- Presenting and negotiation skills
- Strong existing industry and agency relationships
- Love connecting with people to build strong relationships with clients and agencies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Passion that is data and number driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly results driven; you like setting goals and doing whatever it takes to meet them
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Digital and technology savvy
- Solution focused attitude with the ability to deliver client multi-platform advertising opportunities
- An enthusiastic team player, who is determined to succeed
- As this is a field-based role, a driver’s license is essential
The E-Commerce Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all operations, supply chain, development, content, sales and analytics of Gritty Pretty’s e-commerce website. You’ll need to think both creatively and analytically to juggle retention and conversions. You’ll be conducting market research, building email content, and managing sales campaigns. You’ll report to the company directors and work out of our Sydney based office.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure a first class customer experience. You will be the key point of contact for all customer enquiries
- Manage and maintain the website from product upload, new content creation and user experience
- Facilitate the digital marketing strategy of the business including digital channels, social media and email
- Ensure orders are fulfilled timely and accurately with attention to detail in all areas of the customer service journey
- Book couriers, shipping and other distribution methods
- Liaise with wholesalers and process new stock orders
- Report monthly to company directors with sales and website analytics
- Identify shopping trends, collect customer insights and market research, and develop targeted surveys to compile data, analyse, and set plans to drive sales
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in an e-commerce environment, preferably in the
- Proven ability to manage and grow an online retail business.
- Experience in customer service and distribution.
- Excellent customer service abilities via phone and email – and ability to resolve conflict or issues.
- Excellence in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Previous experience of online inventory management including Shopify, Big Commerce and/or Neto.
- Ability to easily and accurately create product descriptions with a strong focus on
spelling, grammar and house style, which is simple, clear, human-sounding writing—no business jargon.
- Experience booking couriers, shipping and other distribution methods.
- Ability to easily work with others and enjoy a team environment.
- Excellent time-management and administrative skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Strong sense of initiative.
What we can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing start up where you can have a real impact on the direction of the company.
- A collaborative and creative culture where the best ideas are thought of over a glass of wine.
- Flexible working hours. Your performance will be measured by the work and results you produce – not how long you spend in the office.
If this is you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.